Have a health situation? Maybe you’re afraid you won’t qualify for life insurance so you put it off. How long can you put if off?
If you’ve been declined, don’t lose hope, there’s a policy for you. It’s called Guaranteed Life Insurance.
What is It?
- Guaranteed Life Insurance is just that, you don’t need a medical to qualify!
How It Works
- Apply from the comfort of your home. No health questions asked.
- Just like any other life insurance, it provides a tax-free death benefit to your loved ones.
- You can choose between term and long term, and you can cancel anytime.
Who Is It For?
- If you are a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, or even a landed immigrant and you are between 40 and 75 years old, you are guaranteed life insurance coverage.
Any questions? Give us a call or send us an email. We’d be happy to speak with you!