What is it? It’s insurance coverage that intended to cover long-term services such as custodial care in places like your home or community facilities.
In the case that custodial care is needed, policy holders will receive daily amounts to pay for services that help with basic essentials like eating, bathing, dressing and more.
The cost depends on…
- How old you are when you invest.
- The maximum daily payment.
- The maximum duration that the policy will pay (the number of days).
- The lifetime maximum amount that the policy will pay (the max. amount per day multiplied by the max. number of days).
- Optional benefits that you have chosen.
Unfortunately, you may not qualify for long-term care insurance if you have poor health or already utilize long-term care services. Still, you may, in some cases, be able to get a limited amount of coverage or coverage at an increased rate.
Interested? Have queries and questions? Check us out. Maybe we are the right one for you! We also deal with disability insurance, critical illness benefits, group employee benefits, life insurance and more. If you are looking for life insurance or disability insurance, give us a call to discuss the wide variety of options and insurance coverage that we make available, to keep you and your family protected. Call us today!